Proper Planning For The Future
Whether you are shopping for wedding rings or a new home, or you are planning your retirement party, you can always benefit from proper estate planning. There is no telling what tomorrow may bring, so you want to be sure you have prepared for anything. Thankfully, you can plan for tomorrow with the help of a skilled attorney.
At Butcher Elder Law, you can meet with an Ohio lawyer with more than 25 years of estate planning experience. Attorney Samuel V. Butcher, Esq., RPh, CELA, has the experience, commitment and compassion necessary to help you develop a plan that reflects your unique needs.
Getting Help You Can Count On
In the decades Mr. Butcher has been serving the Strongsville community, he has helped clients with all aspects of estate planning, including:
- Financial powers of attorney – developing a legal document to appoint someone to act on your behalf for your financial decisions.
- Health care powers of attorney – appoint someone you trust to act as your health care proxy, someone who can make medical decisions on your behalf when you cannot due to illness or injury.
- Living will – create a legal document that provides guidance to your family about your wishes concerning health care preferences.
- Wills – establish how your estate will be distributed to your beneficiaries, among other choices for handling your final affairs.
- Revocable and irrevocable living trusts – get help safeguarding your assets while you are alive by creating a legal instrument that holds assets that your beneficiaries will receive according to your instructions.
- Special needs trusts – creating a trust for someone with special needs to ensure they have the resources they need after your passing without jeopardizing their existing public benefits.
- Pet trusts – provide the resources your pets need for care after you are no longer around.
- Business succession planning – prepare the process of passing on your business when you are no longer able to operate or own it.
No matter where you are in life, you can provide a safety net for what you have amassed in your life today. The sooner you reach out to a skilled attorney to help, the sooner you can have peace of mind about the future.
Start Planning Today
Now is always the best time to contact an estate planning attorney about your future. To schedule your initial consultation, call 440-783-7293 or go online to book an appointment, and take the first step in your planning today.